- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Refunds will be be made available upon request subject to Terms and Conditions (below). These will be made within 30 days of request.
Terms and Conditions
Online Advertising Terms
- Rates. Unless otherwise specified in Advertising Commitment in connection with a Commitment from Advertiser, Advertiser’s purchase of Ads for display on the Medgizmos.com site! Properties will be billed at Medgizmos Standard Rates. Advertiser acknowledges that it has been provided a copy of Publisher’s standard rate card. The rate card, including any terms and conditions in such rate card, are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference, provided that in the event of a conflict between any terms or conditions in the rate card and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement will control. Publisher reserves the right to modify its rate card, including increasing its Standard Rates, at any time and from time to time. Medgizmos will provide Advertiser with at least 30 days’ prior written notice of any rate increase. If Advertiser objects to any such increase, it shall have the option to discontinue display of the applicable Ads by giving written notice to Medgizmos prior to the effective date of such changes. Advertiser’s right to discontinue the display of its Ads shall be its sole and exclusive remedy in the event of a rate increase. If Advertiser does not elect to discontinue display of the applicable Ads, then, following the expiration of the notice period, all Ads shall be billed at Medgizmos’ increased rates.
3.1. Deadlines. Advertiser will provide Publisher all applicable Ads by Medgizmos standard deadline , in a format suitable for the applicable Digital Property(ies), as applicable, via a transmission method mutually agreed upon by the parties. Advertiser shall have the right to change any Ads(s) after submission, provided that it submits any such changes to Publisher no later than Publisher’s standard deadline (as designated by Medgizmos). Advertiser shall pay all expenses connected with the delivery of the Ad(s) to Publisher. Changes to any Ads after first publication may result in additional charges, which will be disclosed to Advertiser in advance.
3.2. Submission of Advertising Materials. Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties in writing, Advertiser will provide all creative services and necessary text, data, images, illustrations or graphics and/or other materials with respect to the Ads(s). Advertiser will submit the Ad(s) in accordance with the applicable Medgizmos’ policies in effect from time to time, including policies regarding artwork specifications, format and submission deadlines. Invoices. Publisher agrees that invoices covering the delivery of Ads hereunder Invoices will contain: (a) the dates and times upon which Advertiser’s Ads were displayed in the Newspapers and/or the Digital Properties, and, if applicable, dates and times upon which the Ads could be accessed on the Digital Properties, (b) where applicable, the number of impressions, and/or click-throughs reported during such dates, and (c) the charge to Advertiser. The invoice shall serve as Medgizmos’ certificate of performance.
4. Cancellation of Digital Ads
Cancellation Prior to Initial Distribution. At any time prior to the serving of the first impression of a Digital Ad on a Digital Property under this Agreement, Advertiser may cancel an online advertising campaign on thirty (30) days prior written notice to Medgizmos.
Cancellation After Initial Distribution Once the first impression of a Digital Ad has been served on any Digital Property, Advertiser may cancel an online advertising campaign by giving Medgizmos written notice of such cancellation, which cancellation will be deemed effective on the later of: (i) thirty (30) days after serving of the first impression of the applicable campaign; or (ii) fourteen (14) days after providing Medgizmos with such notice. If Advertiser exercises its right to cancel under this Paragraph 5, Advertiser will be responsible for all fees that accrue prior to the cancellation date.
5. Reservation of Rights. Medgizmos may reject, remove or cancel any Ad, space reservation or position commitment at any time in its sole discretion. Publisher also may edit, reject or remove from Digital Property(ies), at any time, any Ad or other material submitted by Advertiser or its Agency, or place the Ad in any Medgizmos advertising classification or section that Medgizmos deems appropriate.
6. Responsibility for Advertisements.
Technical Quality; Typographical Errors; Incorrect Insertions or Omissions.Medgizmos is not be responsible for any material that is not properly displayed or that cannot be accessed or viewed because the material was not received by Medgizmos in the proper form, in a timely manner, or in an acceptable technical quality for display on the Digital Property(ies) . This Agreement cannot be invalidated, Medgizmos will be liable for typographical errors, incorrect insertions or incorrect publication or omissions in any Advertiser Content displayed or published pursuant to this Agreement or omitted from display or publication.
7. Failure to Display Advertiser Content. Medgizmos is not required to display any Advertiser Content or other material for the benefit of any person or entity other than Advertiser. If there is an interruption or omission of the publication of any Advertiser Content or other material contracted to be published hereunder, Medgizmos may suggest a substitute time period for the publication of the interrupted or omitted Advertiser Content or material or run the Ads in a different position on the Digital Property(ies), as determined by Medgizmos. Alternatively, in cases where Advertiser is paying on a fixed fee basis or has paid in advance, and if no such substitute time period is acceptable to Advertiser in Advertiser’s good faith business judgment, Medgizmosshall provide a “make good” in the form of a reduction in the amount of fees due to Medgizmos (or credit of fees already paid) equal to the proportionate amount of money assigned to the interrupted or omitted Ad(s). Such substitution in time period or placement or reduction in fees shall be Advertiser’s sole and exclusive remedy for any failure to display Ads or other advertising material andMedgizmos (to the extent Advertisements are being placed on the Yahoo! Properties hereunder) shall have no further liability hereunder for such failure.
8. . Removal or Change of Content.Medgizmos in its sole discretion, may remove or revise its Digital Property(ies), including Digital Properties’ content, nature, design, and/or organization, during the term of this Agreement. If any such revision materially alters the value of the Ad(s) to be run by Advertiser,Medgizmos will notify Advertiser of such revisions. If the parties cannot agree upon a satisfactory substitution for the affected ads due to such revision, Advertiser may cancel this Agreement with respect to the affected Ad(s) and shall not have to pay (or shall receive a refund) for Ads not displayed due to such cancellation. Such cancellation shall be Advertiser’s sole and exclusive remedy and Medgizmos shall have no further liability whatsoever.